Saturday 21 January 2012

A Virgin Blogs

Hello World.


I have gathered you here today to discuss a matter very close to my heart. Men. Or lack thereof. 


I have once again found myself single. This is becoming as familiar to me as a pair of bed socks. Which aren't actually all that familiar to me in all honesty. I would never wear socks to bed.

Now I am sure some of you may be wondering, why are you broadcasting this? Well just because I am single, it does not mean I have to be lonely. I will be writing periodically, my thoughts feelings, adventures and misadventures along the way.

I have chosen you lucky, lucky people to be the recipients of this outlet....



Let us take subject number one. My most recent dip into the romantic sea. A sea which is for me turning out to be as fun as swimming through a sea full of hammerhead sharks, who've just been poked in the eye. And have found some rusty razorblades.


 For some reason I thought this guy I met and kissed might be worth pursuing. We had a fun evening and a cheeky (and very steamy kiss) I went home a chaste (and chased) woman. Yes, I thought that this was something I should pursue despite the very early warning signs. The most important of these signs you might say, the one with the flashing lights and the loud get-out-of-dodge siren, being that within one hour of meeting him, he sent me a picture of his penis. Yes that's right. Don't bother re-reading, it says what you think it says. But wait... don't bawk at this alone, for it gets far more delightful... he had drawn a picture of a smiley face on it. 




I kid you not.


Ah yes, and yet something within me didn't scream, 'run for the hills!!!', a tiny little voice inside my head said 'You can't blame a man for trying, he'd had a bit to drink, he could still be the one'


Then after a few weeks of back and forth banter, he claims that he is no longer interested in pursuing anything... WITH ME! Smiley faced penis boy ends it with me.


This is a new low. 


And this is the first adventure.


Thanks for joining me.


There will be more. I promise you.



No comments:

Post a Comment